Friday, August 7, 2009

New Day...New Humiliation...Who Would've Thunk It?

at the new job...seems to be going well...what the fuck do i know i have not slept in 2days...more to come on that shortly...any way back to the job...i am supposed to be the sales person for this small collection agency...the irony is hilarious here i know....me in sales...everybody knows that this is the best job for me since i am such a people person....top it off i have never done this b4 and have no idea where to start....just had a good idea need to write it down before it is gone....got it...

so let me get out my brushes and start painting this classic portrait...woke up yest at 4am couldn't sleep i guess; my bench at the airport was not agreeing with me...so here i am up i waddle to the mens room to start my routing of bathing in the sink...when wouldn't know in comes this man fling to the urinal right when i am 3/4 naked(i love that word NAKED...come on say it with me NAKED!) and was in the middle of the well scrub down...this guy stops in his tracks i think he is going to piss h is pants starting at me...so i did the only thing that came to my mind i said "a little help the back?"he stared at me for a moment not knowing what to do...hell i was now praying that he was going to piss his pants...well any way he made the right decision...

so im done about 5:15am and it is still to early for me to catch the red line to work...remember fat guy that's why it takes so long for a sponge bath....so i sit around catch the train show up for work 55 min early...great showing motivation here its all good...i go thru the get off at 5pm catch the redlide back to the airport to turn in for the night....so i am sitting there chuck on the computer when 10pm rolls along and i cant keep my eyes open...man am looking forward to this a good nights sleep...so i head down to MY bench.is it all good its empty...get all situated take off the boots lay down fall asleep wake 30min later dam pepsi went right thru me...back up more waddling to mens room back to the bench...asleep finally...well that is for some reason i open my eyes at 11:30pm and the are 3 yes count them 3 port of portland police surronding me...how long you been here...you fling out...blah blah blah...they caught me off guard couldnt think of anything to say to them except the truth....so then it happened the sd that last regline will be leaving in 15 min and that i needed to be on it...ok officer what ever you...he stood until i put on my boots and walked me out...yes thats right i got the walk of shame from the portland airport...horrible just horrible....

so you go thru your hole life thinking you are tough or a bad ass when in reality you are a scared little boy...i thought ok plan b the bus station...not...closed 12:30am, plan c amtrac...i walk over and fuck if they were closed also...what the fuck am i going to do?...so here it is 1:30am i need to be in bed cause i have work in a few hours....problem is there is no bed amd i am not sure about the whole sleeping on the street thing yet...so i walked and walked and walked...it is amazing how time flies when you are not paying attention...NOT...especialy in the middle of the night with no where to go...there is alot i thought about this morning...how did it come to this? will i make it out...and what is she doing right now...by the way thanx for the post yest...you rock....dont worry though i am still infatuated with ya.

so here i sit dazed confused seeing things on no sleep...waiting once again for the clock to MOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment