Saturday, August 1, 2009

First Timer...Only one way to go......DOWN!

Well how you doing? Thank you for coming on this journey of self awareness, or lets call it what it really is me bitching and crying. Not that the whole thing will be this, but a portion maybe a good portion will be.

Let me take a minute to give some backround on me. Where to start? I can start with what i say when somebody asks if they can help me....I come back with it all started when i was a little boy i fell of my rocking horse and hit my head on the fireplace mantle...that led to bad dreams and bed wetting...i can see the same look on your face as the people i say that too....WHAT THE FUCK IS HE TALKING ABOUT? i am not sure what i am talking about i just like the confusion on thier faces when i say it....

back to me i am 39 going on 14 and as of right now i am homeless jobless and pretty much living in an airport like tom hanks did in that movie with the exception that i can come and go. its not that i am un qualified....well thats not true i have no real skills but bullshit....i have the uncanny nack of going somewhere not knowing anybody...befriending them...then using them up to the point that they still like me but dont want to have anything to do with me....which i think is worse than them hating me because it is all about disapointment....and let me tell you i disapoint everyone i meet....(by the way i dont know how to type so fuck capitol letters and proper punctuation)...where was i...oh yea disapointment....dont worry you will read all about in the time to come....i have a knack of what ever i am doing go in and become one the best if not the best at what ever i do...then once i prove that BOOOOM i impload and cant or dont sustain whatever it is i am doing....its happened where ever i have gone....17 yrs old working for sears carpet cleaning in phx az...i become in top 3 nationally for over sales....i do it like a month maybe a month and half...then it happened...something went off in my head saying fuck them i am better than them and i beat them when ever i want to....then for some reason i dont care or try anymore....

everywhere i have worked the same pattern....i know it is going to happen just a matter of how and when....dont get me wrong i have done some cool shit and accomplished some minor things...but for the most part its the same story....i have been a bill collector, radio morning show host, public radio general manager(thats a story in of itself), security guard at a high school, auto parts delivery guy, bouncer at a strip were strippers go to die, and oh yea carpet cleaner, and i think i was a gas station attendent for a weekend until i got fired for drinking to much pop and eating to much of the candy....so as you can see there is nothing of what you might call a trade on my resume except for talking which when i do it equates to bullshit....

not sure where i am going with this expect to give an idea who i am....i think my posts will be some what short due to the fact i get bored easily....so more to come...how i got here...what bridges i have (there are alot)...and finally who i fucked....dont worry if i have had anything to do with you you will probably read about it....

No comments:

Post a Comment