Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Day Before the Big Day...Will History Repeat?

yes tomorrow is the big day...NEW JOB DAY....WAHOOOO....so you know what this means...today is the last full day of self loathing that i have...until history repeats its self....after tomorrow i will only have 14 hrs of self loathing a day...whew....not sure how i am going to squeeze 24 hrs down to 14 hrs....if there is any man for the job it is me....

any way it should be interesting getting ready for work in the airport at 4:30am...shaving in public bathroom...sponge bath in a sink....ya baby there is a visual for you to get out of your head...imagine if you will it is an ungodly time of the morning...you just get off the red eye flight from chicago...you have been holding it since south dakota because you refuse to use airplane bathrooms....your rush off the plane down towards baggage claim because the restrooms upstairs are full...down the escalator along the never ending hall...ahhh at last relief in sight...you round the corner to freedom and BAMMM THERE I AM 732LBS OF BLUBBERING MASCULINITY TAKING A BATH IN SINK....let me tell you something...i dont counseling for 10yrs will be able to relief that image from your subconscious....

should be fun cant wait...i wonder if this unidentified person would mind helping me with my back since dont have my luffa with me...

i have tring to keep the voices in my head to low roar...especially about the person being nice to me....it is hard though...the juggling that seems to be going on is insane...i think i have come to a good resolution of the way this is going to play out...and i am fine with it...we will see....there are a couple of avenues to take here....the dream or reality...not going to tip my hand here but i think you know how i would like this to go....

i was sitting awake at 2:30am this morning freezing my ... well you get the jest...damn airport drops to 45 degrees at night...not sure i understand it...any way i was sitting there shivering when i came to the realization that nobody is gonna read this thing....then of course came the sick feeling that i have been pouring out my heart to no one...let me tell you something if being homeless living in an airport watching thousands of people come and go all day and night does not make you lonely...write a blog in the afore mentioned place that nobody will read and you will feel on top of the world...until later when talk again to see if in fact history does repeat itself...

No comments:

Post a Comment