Thursday, March 11, 2010

Yipeeeeee Success!!!!! Weight Loss!!!!!! Time To Binge!!!!!

well 2day was my first weigh in day...after a grueling week and a half of watching what i ate (which is really stupid to me because in 40 yrs of living i dont think i have ever eaten anything that i did not see...and that is alot of food let me tell you)... so after that hell week and a half and 4 grueling workouts totalling maybe 42mins...i have accomplished what most said could not be done....

thats right ladys and gentlemen weight loss...not much mind you but something...well are you ready...maybe you might want sit down for this...well here it is the magic # 5.4 lbs...thats right all in one week...i know it is amazing...i would not try this at home if i were an average person...luckily i am a trained professional...

well now that i have shown i can do it...lets see how much weight i can carry before i am bed ridden...i am taking bets let me know it has the potential to be a huge pool...stay tuned more to come on my progress...GOOD NIGHT AND GOOD LUCK!

1 comment:

  1. I was serious today about trying to make this process as easy as possible for you. Let's review the breakfast thing and anything else you want to go over, either here or with a phone call to me. You have the number!

    ReplyDelete