Thursday, April 1, 2010

Why Lord Whyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well here it is my weekly update and i am proud to say that i am still fat...no check that i am.. how do they put it morbidly obese...yes that is it...any way i am working hard at it and nothing seems to be happening...i dont understand.. i mean one day i woke up and i was like this...it had to happen over night right???? what was it i ate that day??? well anyway i am changing my weigh in day from thursday afternoon to monday morning...that just seems smart to me...how about you???

so i still dont have new # of weight loss and people are starting to tell me that they can see a difference...of course they can see a difference i am not carrying hamburgers and rolled up pizzas in my pockets any more for a snack...i wonder since i have cleaned out my pockets if that is why i have lost the weight so far??? things that you make you hum???i think i am losing weight i can feel it i think...i mean there does not seem to be as much of me when i caress myself for my nightly massage...sorry about that image just thought you might need to...well i am not sure but have fun getting rid of it....

anyway i supposed to go shopping tuesday at lunch with the corporal...god only knows what she is gonna want me to buy...short one tonight as always stay safe and GOOD NIGHT AND GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment