Saturday, February 2, 2013

Funny How A Blog Title Can Go From A Joke To Being Real!!!!

well i started this 3years or so ago and i have not updated this in quite some time...i have not updated this in a long time...i guess that i thought things were going well, or maybe i just reverted some much that i forgot about it, or may be the real and honest reason is that i am just plain Lazy!!!! yea i guess that is the one... well that is gonna change at least today anyway..

time for an update...for those of you wondering karma is real and she has a way of always coming back to knock my dick in the dirt when i seem to have things going my way...as i am sure you have already surmised yes i am still fat maybe not as fat but still quite pillowy...i have come to the conclusion that i will never be thin...and my pipe dream of being a metro sexual suave man...well that   has gone to the wasteside also...you know thinking about it fat people need love too. and i happen to be one of them...thank god for my beautiful wife for showing me that...now that being said i am down  to 385 to 390lbs and still have a dream of getting down to 300 to 325lbs...it will happen...maybe now will be the time since i have nothing else going on right now...

about that last part "nothing else going on"...yes i am unemployed yet again...not sure how this happened...about 6 months i made a complete change in my work ethic...i got the opprotunity  to change my career and go into management of a telemarketing company...i was going to be my big shot at a career and moving up and showing what i was cable of...well like everything else...i should say that but needless to say it did not work out...someone was brought in over me that did not like or get a long with me...now i am not saying that my past i havebeen a model employee, but can honestly say that i did give it my all...shit i even got suspended for being insubordnate...which was a crock of shit..now i have will admit to those four of you reading this and to god almighty that there were many times whennthis should have happened and i should have terminated but this instance was not one of them...anyway the writing was on the wall, and i started looking then for another job...

so on november first i am in bed and i feel pain that scares the shit out of me in my chest...so my wife and i go to the er and i get admitted for emergency gall bladder removal...when i came back to worrk i went to talk to the owner of the company and explained the situation that is was not going to work out for me there...he said that he understood and there might be a chance to go back to my old position as a collector in his other company...i expressed my graditude and explained that i had already put in an application at a different company with a payraise and unlimited commisions opprotunity...he said that he understood and that was ok...i told him that i did not have the job yet and would let him know when i found out...just so happens i gat the email confirming my hiring that afternoon...so the next day i caught the owner outside right when pulled in to work...i informed him that i did get the job and that i was going to turn in my notice that day...he told me congats and said that i would be welcome back at anytime...i thanked him for everything and said that i was still planning to see him for thanksgiving...he said that was the plan...

that was wendsday week before thanksgiving...so i have a few weeks off before i start my new job and on friday before the holiday i get a call from the guy that i was supposed to spend the holiday with and got informed that he had to disinvite me and my family because his family was upset for what i had done with my job...now dont get the wrong idea i hold no hard feeling towards them for this decision i kinda understand it i was and still just really upset and hurt about it...i guess looking back i should have seen karma starting to raise her bitch hand getting ready to lay the smackdown on me...

so i get past it and get ready to start my new adventure at my new job...it is at a collection agency working student loans...i go in ready and willing to learn and make a shit ton of money...i start at the end if november...i am scared nervous excited all rolled into one bundle of nerves ...i go thru training and get on the floor...i struggle but i feel that i am fighting the good fight and making progress...more time goes on annd i notice that i am still struggling...so i start to have thoughts that maybe this is not a good fit for me...i decide to call my old job to put out a feeler to see about the possibility of me returning...the director said that he would get back to me...oh by the way this was monday jan 14th...i go back and forth if this was for me when on wend jan 16th i called in the office at 730 am and they informed that it was not wokring for them either and let me go...

No comments:

Post a Comment